Your Award Winning Home Care Services
Rated as outstanding by the CQC in our first year and awarded Best New Business in Shropshire 2019 at the Shropshire Chamber of Commerce Business Awards.
AStar Homecare are an award winning, family run home care business, who put people before profit.
We understand, most people don’t want to go into residential care, away from family, friends, pets. We offer a friendly alternative by providing support care at home for as little or a long as you or a loved one needs. We ensure our home care service is a positive experience by providing the very best, highly trained team of carers who respect your views and listen to what YOU want – view our recent outstanding CQC report here.
We support you to be as independent as possible and focus on what you CAN do and achieve positive outcomes. Our team are carefully selected based on the “mum test”, If they couldn’t support our loved ones, we won’t have them support yours.
We don’t make promises we can’t keep so an initial visit to find out what home care support you need, how often you need the support and what the cost would be will provide you with the answers you need to make a decisions and its free!
- Award winning home care for Shropshire and Cheshire – A bespoke, professional service designed to suit you
- Positively improving lives across Shropshire and Cheshire
- A brighter alternative to residential care
- Rated as outstanding by the CQC
- AStar Homecare is proud to offer, a unique caring, responsive, effective, well-led, safe home care service that is tailored to your own unique needs.
Speak to one of our excellent advisors about your home care requirements on 01948 302131, we’d be delighted to help you.
What we do
We offer the support, empowerment and encouragement to live life as comfortably and independently as possible in your own home.
End of life care
We believe people have the right to choose where they wish to spend the last days of their lives with family close by.
Dementia care and support helps you to have the support needed to carry on living in the place you know and love, your own home.
Respite care breaks are an opportunity for carers to take a holiday or simply spend some time looking after their own needs.
Let Astar Homecare support your needs to relearn the skills required to keep your loved ones safe and independent at home.
Everyone should be able to be supported without the fear of judgment, transphobia, biphobia, discrimination, homophobia or stigma.
Why choose AStar Homecare
AStar Homecare is a brighter alternative when you or your loved one are struggling with the challenges of living at home, often alone. With a team of highly trained, professional carers, we will provide a bespoke home care package for you with reassuring continuity and all the comforts of home, where life can go on with a reliable normality.
- Stay in the comfort of your own home
- Bespoke support plan designed to suit you
- Rated Outstanding in the first year
- Awarded Best New Business in Shropshire 2019
- Fully qualified team of carers and managers trained by award winning trainers
- Caring, compassionate and happy team
- Strive to go the extra mile
What makes us different
Our award-winning home care service is as unique as you are. Whether you need supporting a few hours a week, a few hours daily, overnight or 24 hours care we can provide a package of support that will suit your needs.
- Experienced, fully trained team
- All our team undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Fully Insured
- English Speaking
- Person Centered support plans
- Family values-based service
- All the team live locally so we can provide an efficient, responsive service
Your Award winning care services
Rated Outstanding by the CQC in our first year and awarded Best New Business in Shropshire 2019 at the Shropshire Chamber of Commerce Business Awards.
AStar Homecare Would Love to help you
For many people, care and support at home is a wonderful, welcome alternative to residential care. Our specialist home care service provides one-to-one support tailored to suit you, and in many cases is financially more beneficial.
Head Office Address
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Out of office hours:
Please telephone 01948 302131 and you will be directed to the Oncall Manager.