Care Work, Become a Team Member
Care work at AStar Homecare, work with an amazing team of carers equipped with the latest technology and digital platforms to record and monitor notes, medications, meals and appointments.
Fed up of feeling unappreciated? Looking for a career rather than a mundane care work job?
Adam and Gill have completed care work for other companies and know what it feels like to be unappreciated, undervalued and fed up – so they evolved a unique a positive culture at AStar Homecare. This is maintained by regular supervision, weekly team gatherings, tea and cake, constant communication, continued support and guidance and so much more.
We know that without our incredible care work team, AStar Homecare would not be what it is today, and we are grateful to our dedicated, passionate, enthusiastic and loyal team.
As qualified trainers themselves, Adam and Gill felt that good quality training is the foundation of the care work service they offer and therefore only the very best would do.
They said “It also gives us the opportunity to really get to know our care team after interview and spend quality time implementing the AStar Homecare core values to show the team how passionate we ourselves are about making a difference”.
We believe in classroom training prior to meeting anyone we support followed by shadow shifts until such time we feel our carers are confident and competent enough to work alone with the support of our friendly management team.
Be a part of our outstanding team and receive:
- Great rates of pay including bonus scheme
- Guaranteed hours
- Free, colourful uniform including coat and umbrella
- Free Accredited training – in a classroom!
- Paid travel and wait time
- Paid mileage
WE want you to:
- Feel valued
- Feel empowered
- To have support 24/7
- Opportunity to complete an Apprenticeship or Diploma
We would love you to join us, please fill in the simple application form below and one of our recruitment team members will contact you soon to discuss further.
AStar Homecare Would Love you to Join us
Please fill out this simple application form and one of our AStar Homecare representatives will give you a call back to discuss how you can become one of our valued team members.
Why choose AStar Homecare
AStar Homecare is a brighter alternative when you or your loved one are struggling with the challenges of living at home, often alone. With a team of highly trained, professional carers, we will provide a bespoke home care package for you with reassuring continuity and all the comforts of home, where life can go on with a reliable normality.
- Stay in the comfort of your own home
- Bespoke support plan designed to suit you
- Rated Outstanding in the first year
- Awarded Best New Business in Shropshire 2019
- Fully qualified team of carers and managers trained by award winning trainers
- Caring, compassionate and happy team
- Strive to go the extra mile
What makes us different
Our award-winning home care service is as unique as you are. Whether you need supporting a few hours a week, a few hours daily, overnight or 24 hours care we can provide a package of support that will suit your needs.
- Experienced, fully trained team
- All our team undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Fully Insured
- English Speaking
- Person Centered support plans
- Family values-based service
- All the team live locally so we can provide an efficient, responsive service
Head Office Address
Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Out of office hours:
Please telephone 01948 302131 and you will be directed to the Oncall Manager.